….sincerely my quads which now are revolting against me.
I bought some…now what the heck do I do with it…hahahaha
Pick 5 TV Shows you like before reading the questions.
1. Who is your favorite character in 2?
2. Who is your least favorite character in 1?
3. What’s your favorite episode of 4?
Season 1, Episode 13
4. What is your favorite season of 5?
5. What’s your favorite relationship in 3?
Schmidt and CeeCee
6. Who is your anti-relationship in 2?
Lassie and the crazy convict
7. How long have you watched 1?
Since the first season back in ‘08.
8. How did you become interested in 3?
I thought it looked funny from the previews
9. Who is your favorite actor in 4?
Charlie Hunnam a.k.a. Jax Teller
10. Which show do you prefer 1, 2, or 5?
I don’t ever miss any episodes of all 3…but if I had to pick…..PSYCH
11. Which show have you seen more episodes of 1 or 3?
True blood has 5 seasons vs only 1 of New Girl
12. If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be?
Tara…just so I could sleep with Jax
13. How would you kill off your favorite character in 5?
Booth would die trying to protect Brennan and their baby from some crazy psycho
14. Would a 3/4 crossover work?
hahaha not really, but I could totally see Schmidty pissing off the SamCRO hahahaha
15. Pair two characters in 1 that would make an unlikely, but strangely okay couple
Salome and Bill because their both evil fools I’d like to see killed in the same ‘accident’
16. Overall, which show has the better cast, 3 or 5?
17. Which has the better theme music, 2 or 4?
2 - the Psych theme song used to be my ring tone hahaha
- beautimous (adj) - possessing good looks or commendable style
- cookedness (adj) - being properly cooked or prepared
- jahoods-whatever (noun) - Java Hut
- difficulting (noun) - difficulty
- etiquettely (adj) - behaving with proper manners and respect
- redneckognize (verb) - understanding and/or respecting
- biscuit (noun) - vagina